Macro-Advisory Ltd. provides economic, political and industry analysis for investors and companies interested in Russia, Central Asia, the Eurasian Economic Union/CIS, Mongolia, and Iran. We excel in helping our clients optimise their business strategies, and in to make their forecasts more reliable. Macro-Advisory cuts though the noise to help businesses focus on underlying trends, real political risks, and opportunities across the region.
Our goal is to help our clients’ global and regional management teams make informed decisions by providing commercial and timely business intelligence. These services range from one-off projects to full-service retainer-based relationships.
Our subscription clients gain access to all of our published reports, which are available electronically. Subscribers also have password-protected access to our online database and report library. This includes all of our economic forecasts for the entire region. Subscribers have the right to use this data for their internal business plans and forecasting.
Our services include:
– Preparing a bespoke monthly presentation deck summarising political and economic issues of concern to clients and tailored to their specific interests
– Political mapping of key national and regional players, enterprises, and political structures relevant to clients’ business interests, identifying not only relevant decision makers but also key influencers
– Developing localisation strategies for foreign strategic investors in the region
– Regulatory analysis, monitoring, and mapping services
– Presentations providing an independent view of real political and economic risk to senior management and board members
– Comprehensive monitoring service examining industry issues, regional- or country-specific politics, sectoral trends/threats, and competitor activities
– Due diligence of existing or potential partners in the region, with a political risk overlay where required
– Currency updates summarising Macro-Advisory’s view on the currencies of the region, as well as any real or potential shifts in the exchange rates